Download Lineage 14.1 for Galaxy A3 Nougat 7.1.1 (A300F). Samsung Galaxy A3 was released two years ago and the biggest smartphone company maker, Samsung has stopped supporting for this device. We know that this is a bad news for you as Galaxy A3 owner but do not worry since thanks to custom ROMs you can update your device to the newest version of Android OS.
Some XDA-Developers have provided the Lineage 14.1 ROM which is based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS. The Lineage 14.1 for Samsung Galaxy A3 brings all Android Nougat features, applications, and capabilities so you are quite lucky in this regard even though you own a mid range smartphone.
You can download Lineage 14.1 for Samsung Galaxy A3 but at first you should take care of some requirements which we have listed them from below. From our side we recommend you to check them one by one if order to complete this guide with success.
- Use this guide only with the Samsung Galaxy A3 (A300F) model numbers. Do not attempt to flash it with any other Galaxy A3 model number, Samsung or Android device.
- Make sure you’ve rooted your Galaxy A3 and there is any custom recovery image like TWRP, CWM or pHilz installed.
- Since, you are dealing with an unofficial process you should backup your personal data as during the updating process you will be required to wipe up your Samsung device. By doing so, all of your personal data will be deleted permanently and then, there will not be any way to come back.
- In the end, it it preferable to plug in charger your Samsung Galaxy A3 if it shows less than 20% power left.
Download Lineage 14.1 for Samsung Galaxy A3 (Nougat 7.1.1)
As mentioned above Android 7.1.1 Nougat is a major update so, it is required by the Lineage Team to connect your Samsung Galaxy A3 to a strong Wi-Fi network to be able to download the ROM with high speed.
Download Nougat Lineage 14.1 Gapps
Since, you are interested to update your Samsung Galaxy A3 to Android 7.1.1 Nougat using a custom ROM as it is Lineage 14.1 ROM you need to download and flash Google Apps in order to be able to use any Google services.
Steps to Install Lineage 14.1 on Galaxy A3 – Nougat 7.1.1
- At first, download the required files from above and transfer them to your phone’s internal storage. It is preferable to place the zip file where you can easily locate it. Also, Do not unzip or extract anything from there.
- Now, switch off your smartphone completely and once you hear a vibrate on your hands, after 5-10 seconds boot it into recovery mode.
- When, you are into a recovery mode like TWRP you need to hard/factory reset your Samsung Galaxy A3 (Do not forget to backup your smartphone). From the TWRP main menu tap on the wipe button and swipe to the right side to complete the operation.
- After doing so, tap on the install option from the TWRP main menu and load the Android 7.1.1 Nougat Custom ROM file for your Samsung Galaxy A3.
- Now return to TWRP main menu and tap on the install option. Navigate to the Google apps zip file and select it.
- When done, go back to main menu of recovery and reboot it.
Well, now you know where you can download Lineage 14.1 for Samsung Galaxy A3 (A300F) model number.